What is CBD & Cbd Vape Oil?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of over sixty compounds found in cannabis that belong to a class called cannabinoid which is of non-psychoactive found in the hemp plant.
CBD and other cannabinoids are naturally occurring compounds that display potent anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties.
They can promote the body’s healthy regulation of the central nervous, immune, and endocannabinoid systems.
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a naturally occurring compound found in the hemp plant (Cannabis Sativa).
Organic CBD oil may improve the lives of individuals suffering from certain mental and physical ailments.
Cannabis oil may be therapeutic for individuals with conditions such as:
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimers and Parkinsons’s disease
- Sleep disorders
Cannabinoids are characterized by their ability to act on the cannabinoid receptors that are found throughout the body.
The Endocannabinoid System
The endocannabinoid system (often abbreviated as ECS, or shortened to eCB system) is a “command and control” set of biochemical communication regulatory mechanisms dealing with endocannabinoids produced naturally by the human body in general and the brain in particular, where receptors concentrated in areas associated with thinking, memory, coordination, pleasure, and time perception.
The ECS is one of the important biological control systems.
The cannabinoidsystem helps regulate the function of major systems in the body, making it an integral part of the central homeostatic modulatory system—the check-and-balance molecular signalling networks that keeps the human body…healthy
In a nutshell:
-We have receptors in our body, one place we have receptors is in the Endocannabinoid System
-Through the use of CBD oil, CBD gummies, THC products, and other cannabinoid alternatives you activate your ECS receptors
-These receptors talk to other receptors in the body when “switched on” by specific chemicals
-This is how the majority of all medication works
-Without this communication, brain functions would not work because it could not communicate
What’s the difference between CBD and THC?
1) CBD (cannabidiol) and THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) are both chemical compounds found in the cannabis plant – the two most famous examples of cannabis being marijuana and hemp.
2) THC has psychoactive properties (it gets you high).
3) Cannabidiol has zero mind-altering effects, and instead has been primarily used over the years as a natural remedy for insomnia, headaches and other ailments of the body.
4) Hemp-seed oil has negligible amounts of THC and greater (but still minor) quantities of cannabidiol, whereas marijuana has substantially more of both.
5) Hemp-seed oil and hemp-extracted CBD products are deemed legal by state and federal officials if they were produced using industrial hemp.
6) As long as THC levels remain below 0.3%, any oils, supplements, or edible products are safe from scrutiny.
CBD oil extracted from marijuana exceeds this 0.3% THC threshold, which makes it illegal in the eyes of the U.S. government.
E-Liquids vs Cbd Vape Oil
An e-liquid consists mainly of propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin made from plant oil and is a thick sweet natural extract, nicotine and flavor.
It thickens and sweetens the vapour.
On the other hand propylene glycol (PG) is made from propylene oxide a petroleum by product.
Cbd vape oil on the other hand has no nicotine, vegetable glycerin or petroleum byproducts.
A reason to choose cbd vape oil instead of e-liquids is that according to research that was led by Dr. CJ Morgan a member of the Clinical Psychopharmacology Unit at the University College of London, CBD can help break the nicotine habit.
It was published in the 2013 journal of Addictive Behaviors.
Why Choose Koi Cbd
Koi Cbd is manufactured from hemp.
It has 0% THC, has no added chemicals and has full traceability.
It is also lab tested for safety and purity
For safe natural cbd with zero THC that will improve your health and give you a more balanced life, look no further than Koi Cbd